[openstack-dev] [neutron][networking-vpp] - Status of startup issues

Feng Pan fpan at redhat.com
Fri Nov 4 02:17:26 UTC 2016

Hi John,

I think the fix that will most likely go in is
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/391523/. Removing local cache should
fairly cleanly make the physnets check work. Currently our CI gate is
broken on a package versioning problem, once the CI fix goes in (
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/392879/) we should be able to push this
through.

Thanks
Feng