[openstack-dev] [neutron][networking-vpp] - Status of startup issues

John Joyce (joycej) joycej at cisco.com
Thu Nov 3 14:23:44 UTC 2016

Is anyone able to provide a summary of which patches fix the startup scenarios. Any startup issues are of interest but the one we specifically have bugs around is the phsynets not being discovered by the server properly.
I see: https://bugs.launchpad.net/networking-vpp/+bug/1631063 which says a fix was committed, but no reference to the what the fix is and I don’t think the fix really merged yet as https://review.openstack.org/#/c/386280/ is reporting to be fixing it.
Are all these patches associated with the issue:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/382587/
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/386280/
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/391523/
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/381538/
If not which of the above are required to get a clean start-up.  Does anyone have the complete picture?
                                                                                                                John