[openstack-dev] [Horizon] End of week (almost) wrap-up

Richard Jones r1chardj0n3s at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 08:22:09 UTC 2016

Hi folks,

I'm going to be taking a long weekend, so the end of week wrap-up is
early by a day :-)

Last week was the summit, and I've written up a summary of
Horizon-related design summit goings-on[1].

In our meeting this week[2] we covered a few topics, notably:

- the removal of the Selenium gate tests
- summit recap
- the new weekly Keystone / Horizon meeting
- priority patches for review to get them in Ocata-1
- priority bugs
- some other things like pointers to installing PyPI caches (to speed up tox)

Catch you next week in #openstack-horizon

     Richard

[1] http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2016-November/106520.html
[2] http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/horizon/2016/horizon.2016-11-02-20.00.html