[openstack-dev] [tripleo] possible backports for stable/newton

Brent Eagles beagles at redhat.com
Thu Nov 3 03:50:12 UTC 2016

Hi all,

​After forgetting to backport something to stable newton (thanks Emilien
and Alex!), I felt it worthwhile to check for patches that may have been
missed. Since our cherry picks don't seem to be considered equivalents by
git (probably because of modified commit messages), I resorted to
cross-checking git logs. That is to say, I may have missed some. While all
of these refer to bugs, not all of these are marked backport potential.
That being said, a few look like backporting might have been intended or
appropriate. If they look familiar, please revisit.
​
puppet-tripleo

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/389583/ Set redis file descriptor limit
when run via pacemaker
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/380414/ Only run ceilometer::db::sync on
bootstrap node
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/386042/ pacemaker/mysql: wait step 2 to
remove default accounts

tripleo-heat-templates

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/372635/ Use correct password for keystone
bootstrap
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/380979/ Change rabbitmq queues HA mode
from ha-all to ha-exactly
​ (this one was abandoned, possibly to deal with a depends-on problem with
patch ordering - afaict the dependency has merged so this could be
'unabandoned')
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/381869/ Include redis/mongo hiera when
using pacemaker
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/387266/ Enable proxy headers parsing for
Neutron (not sure about this one... there are similar patches that landed
to stable/newton so maybe)
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/385058/ Remove duplicate metadata keys
from nova-api.yaml (probably not critical - the big related bug was the
worker count = 0 thing for nova)

Cheers,

Brent