[openstack-dev] [keystone] Keystone multinode grenade job

Julia Odruzova jvarlamova at mirantis.com
Wed Nov 2 07:44:51 UTC 2016

Hi Keystone team!

I'm currently investigating OpenStack components upgradability. I saw that
a few months ago there was a mail thread

about Grenade multinode testing job for Keystone [1]. As far as I
understand it was decided to test how stable Keystone works

with master DB and to test how different Keystone versions work together in
a multi-node installation. A lot of work was done

to allow upgrades without downtime for Keystone since that time, so now it
seems that Keystone is ready for testing discussed cases.

I was wondering if anybody work on it already? Such tests would be very
useful for keeping Keystone upgradable, so if nobody

is working on it, I would like to tackle this task. Would it be OK?

[1]
http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2016-February/085781.html

–

Thanks,