[openstack-dev] [ironic] weakly subteam report

Loo, Ruby ruby.loo at intel.com
Tue Nov 1 19:38:01 UTC 2016

Hi,

Here is this week's subteam report for Ironic. As usual, this is pulled directly from the Ironic whiteboard[0] and formatted.

Bugs (dtantsur)
===============
- Stats (diff between 17 Oct 2016 and 31 Oct 2016)
  - Ironic: 233 bugs (+9) + 211 wishlist items (+2). 33 new (+10), 175 in progress (+4), 1 critical, 29 high (-1) and 19 incomplete (-1)
  - Inspector: 13 bugs (+3) + 21 wishlist items (+2). 4 new (+3), 9 in progress, 0 critical, 1 high and 3 incomplete (+2)
  - Nova bugs with Ironic tag: 11. 1 new, 0 critical, 1 high
- dtantsur will try to return to speed with bug triaging after the summit :(
- the critical bug is the neutron pool issue (has workaround in place right now):
  - https://bugs.launchpad.net/ironic-python-agent/+bug/1629133
  - the workaround was removed, and I've heard we got broken again, confirming right now

Gate improvements (jlvillal, lucasagomes, dtantsur)
* trello: https://trello.com/c/HWVHhxOj/1-multi-tenant-networking-network-isolation
- no updates, but we've recapped our plans on the summit

Generic boot-from-volume (TheJulia, dtantsur, lucasagomes)
* trello: https://trello.com/c/UttNjDB7/13-generic-boot-from-volume
- Specification has been updated:
    - https://review.openstack.org/#/c/294995/

Driver composition (dtantsur)
* trello: https://trello.com/c/fTya14y6/14-driver-composition
- dtantsur has overtaken the driver composition spec amendment, new revision posted:
    - https://review.openstack.org/357262

Bifrost (TheJulia)
- Bifrost's CI is presently broken due to an issue with upper-constraints not being used, however that has exposed another issue that we are presently investigating.

Until next week,
--ruby

[0] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/IronicWhiteBoard