[openstack-dev] [tripleo] Ocata specs

Emilien Macchi emilien at redhat.com
Tue Nov 1 18:21:00 UTC 2016

Hi,

TripleO (like some other projects in OpenStack) have not always done
good job in merging specs on time during a cycle.
I would like to make progress on this topic and for that, I propose we
set a deadline to get a spec approved for Ocata release.
This deadline would be Ocata-1 which is week of November 14th.

So if you have a specs under review, please make sure it's well
communicated to our team (IRC, mailing-list, etc); comments are
addressed.

Also, I would ask our team to spend some time to review them when they
have time. Here is the link:
https://review.openstack.org/#/q/project:openstack/tripleo-specs+status:open

Thanks a lot,
--