[openstack-dev] [nova] Functional tests

Andrey Volkov avolkov at mirantis.com
Tue Nov 1 12:52:31 UTC 2016

Hi Paul,

For me, it looks like keystone auth error, AFAIK neither cinder nor
keystone are run in nova functional tests.
Test "nova.tests.functional.test_servers.ServerTestV220.test_
attach_detach_vol_to_shelved_offloaded_server" calls
os-volume_attachments and there is no mock for cinder.volumes.get.
Possibly, you should mock this call.

On Tue, Nov 1, 2016 at 12:53 PM, Carlton, Paul (Cloud Services) <
paul.carlton2 at hpe.com> wrote:

> Hi
>

> I've inherited a series of changes from a co-worker who has moved on and
> have
>
> rebased them but now I'm hitting some issues with functional tests which I
> can't
>
> figure out how to resolve.  The changes are https://review.openstack.org/#
> /c/268053
>
> and https://review.openstack.org/#/c/326899.  The former causes an
> existing related
>
> test to fail due to a cinder error and the latter introduces a new api
> version and
>
> using this seems to break existing functionality.  Any suggestions as to
> how I might
>
> debug these issues?
>

> Thanks
>
> Paul Carlton
> Software Engineer
> Cloud Services
> Hewlett Packard Enterprise
> BUK03:T242
> Longdown Avenue
> Stoke Gifford
> Bristol BS34 8QZ
>
> Office:     +44 (0) 1173 162189
> Mobile:    +44 (0)7768 994283
> Email:    paul.carlton at hpe.com
> Hewlett-Packard Enterprise Limited registered Office: Cain Road,
> Bracknell, Berks RG12 1HN Registered No: 690597 England.
> The contents of this message and any attachments to it are confidential
> and may be legally privileged. If you have received this message in error,
> you should delete it from your system immediately and advise the sender. To
> any recipient of this message within HP, unless otherwise stated you should
> consider this message and attachments as "HP CONFIDENTIAL".

Andrey Volkov,
Software Engineer, Mirantis, Inc.