[openstack-dev] [Openstack-operators] [glance] Proposal for a mid-cycle virtual sync on operator issues

Nikhil Komawar nik.komawar at gmail.com
Tue May 31 16:13:27 UTC 2016

Hey,

Thanks for the feedback. 0800UTC is 4am EDT for some of the US Glancers :-)

I request this time which may help the folks in Eastern and Central US
time.
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2016&month=6&day=7&hour=11&min=0&sec=0&p1=881&p2=196&p3=47&p4=22&p5=157&p6=87&p7=24&p8=78

If it still does not work, I may have to poll the folks in EMEA on how
strong their intentions are for joining this call.  Because another time
slot that works for folks in Australia & US might be too inconvenient
for those in EMEA:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2016&month=6&day=6&hour=23&min=0&sec=0&p1=881&p2=196&p3=47&p4=22&p5=157&p6=87&p7=24&p8=78

Here's the map of cities that may be involved:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingtime.html?iso=20160607&p1=881&p2=196&p3=47&p4=22&p5=157&p7=87&p8=24&p9=78

Please let me know which ones are possible and we can try to work around
the times.

On 5/31/16 2:54 AM, Blair Bethwaite wrote:
> Hi Nikhil,
>
> 2000UTC might catch a few kiwis, but it's 6am everywhere on the east
> coast of Australia, and even earlier out west. 0800UTC, on the other
> hand, would be more sociable.
>
> On 26 May 2016 at 15:30, Nikhil Komawar <nik.komawar at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Thanks Sam. We purposefully chose that time to accommodate some of our
>> community members from the Pacific. I'm assuming it's just your case
>> that's not working out for that time? So, hopefully other Australian/NZ
>> friends can join.
>>

>> On 5/26/16 12:59 AM, Sam Morrison wrote:
>>> I’m hoping some people from the Large Deployment Team can come along. It’s not a good time for me in Australia but hoping someone else can join in.
>>>
>>> Sam

>> --
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Nikhil