[openstack-dev] [infra][shade] Proposing Ricardo Carrillo Cruz for Shade core

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Tue May 31 16:12:25 UTC 2016

On 2016-05-31 08:53:22 -0400 (-0400), David Shrewsbury wrote:
> Ricardo has been working with shade for a while now, has been
> great at helping out with reviews, and has offered some quality
> code contributions. He has showed a good understanding of the code
> base and coding guidelines, and has been helping to review (and
> adding to) the new OpenStack Ansible modules that depend so highly
> on shade.
>
> Shade could use more cores as our user base has grown and I think
> he'd be an awesome addition.

Thanks for the suggestion! I've looked through his review history
for openstack-infra/shade changes, and he seems to be consistently
reviewing and catching bugs there in recent months. Given other
regular reviewers/contributors to that repo have also expressed
interest in having him, I've added Ricardo as a shade-core member
(after confirming he's also cool with the added responsibility).

Thank you for stepping up to help on shade reviews, Ricardo!
--
Jeremy Stanley