[openstack-dev] [infra] [devstack] [smaug] gate-smaug-dsvm-fullstack-nv is failed with exit code: 2

liuxinguo liuxinguo at huawei.com
Tue May 31 11:26:51 UTC 2016

Hi xinyong,

I remembered that I have seen this error times ago in my CI.

Seems like nova doesn’t need noVNC before but now it needs noVNC to complete the installation.
You need to clone noVNC into /opt/stack/new manually, or add noVNC project to the $PROJECTS variable in file like: /home/Jenkins/workspaces/workspace/YOU-JOB-NAME/devstack-gate/devstack-vm-gate-wrap.sh

Hope that could help you:)

--
Wilson Liu