[openstack-dev] [nova] [cinder] nova's broken py27/py33 and functional tests

Sylvain Bauza sbauza at redhat.com
Mon May 30 15:15:56 UTC 2016

(titling now accordingly)

Le 30/05/2016 14:01, Sylvain Bauza a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> For the moment, we have a non-resolved critical bug hitting our UTs
> and functional tests :
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/nova/+bug/1586976
>
> Markus Z. and I are currently investigating the root cause, but in the
> meantime, please refrain asking for rechecks unless you're sure why
> you're asking it.
> Be gentle, save electricity by not wasting our precious CI resources :-)

A bit of progress here. We were lucky enough to bisect the problem up to
cinderclient-1.7.1 and finally identifying the guilty :
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/294751/2

Victor Stinner is proposing https://review.openstack.org/#/c/322878/1

Cinder folks, please treat this change with all the love you can get, it
does seem to unblock Nova jobs.

-Sylvain