[openstack-dev] [TripleO][Kolla][Heat][Higgins][Magnum][Kuryr] Gap analysis: Heat as a k8s orchestrator

Steven Dake (stdake) stdake at cisco.com
Sun May 29 19:26:50 UTC 2016

Hongbin,

Re Netowrk coverage, he is talking about the best practice way to deploy
an OpenStack cloud.  I have a diagram here:

http://www.gliffy.com/go/publish/10486755

I think what Zane is getting that network Diagram above to magically map
into Kubernetes is not possible at present and may not be possible ever.

Regards
-steve