[openstack-dev] [Neutron] Stadium Evolution - next steps

Armando M. armamig at gmail.com
Fri May 27 20:59:30 UTC 2016

Hi Neutrinos,

I wanted to give an update on [1]. Based on the feedback received so far I
think it is time to get on the next stage of this transition and execute on
some of the things identified in the proposal, as well as provide more
detailed information to some of the folks involved in the projects affected
by this proposal.

More precisely, I will be going over [2] to revise the content and make
sure it is inline with the spec proposal. I will also start consolidating
the Neutron's API over to neutron-lib and shepard the transition.

Please do not hesitate to reach out for any question.

Many thanks,
Armando

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/312199/
[2] http://docs.openstack.org/developer/neutron/#neutron-stadium