[openstack-dev] [horizon] Horizon in devstack is broken, rechecks are futile

Timur Sufiev tsufiev at mirantis.com
Fri May 27 13:39:50 UTC 2016

The root cause of Horizon issue has been identified and fixed at
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/321639/
The next steps are to release new version of django-openstack-auth library
(which the above fix belongs to), update global-requirements (if it's not
automatic, I'm not very into the details of release managing of openstack
components), update horizon requirements from global requirements, and then
merge the final patch https://review.openstack.org/#/c/321640/ - this time
into horizon repo. Once all that is done, gate should be unblocked.

Optimistic ETA is by tonight.