[openstack-dev] [ironic][neutron] bonding?

Moshe Levi moshele at mellanox.com
Fri May 27 08:40:02 UTC 2016

Hi Jim,

Neutron is supporting resource tagging [1] which is support currently  network resource_type
With a simple change is neutron you can also allow resource tagging for port resource_type [2]

This will allow you to tags ports and indicate that they are in the same group
maybe that can work better the ironic port group concept.

[1] - https://specs.openstack.org/openstack/nova-specs/specs/kilo/approved/tag-instances.html
[2] - https://github.com/openstack/neutron/blob/master/neutron/extensions/tag.py#L38-L41