[openstack-dev] [Kuryr] Docker failed to add an existed network with GW interface already created

毛立平 maoliping455 at 163.com
Fri May 27 05:07:15 UTC 2016

Hi Irena,

Thanks for your comments.

Currently, kuryr will create gw port with owner kuryr:container, but this GW can't work obviously.
it can be modified to create gw port with owner network:router_interface, but seems like CNM module
do not have action can be map with attach GW with vrouter.

Do we have any reason why we need just create a neutron port but do not use it(attach to vrouter)?

So I still think we can leave it in neutron router-interface-add / router-interface-delete .
 what do you think?

Regards,
Liping Mao