[openstack-dev] [infra] Wiki signups (was: Re: [ironic] third party CI systems - vendor requirement milestones status)

Jay Faulkner jay at jvf.cc
Thu May 26 21:18:06 UTC 2016

Infra team + Pablo,

I'm not sure if this is a pattern infra folks want to follow or not (I added [infra] to the title), but I know recently they did re-enable wiki signups for a short period of time to allow a couple of folks in IRC to get accounts. I''d try to ask in #openstack-infra and see if they can do the same for you.

This is a recurring issue though, and it affects new contributors disproportionately to those of us who have been in the community longer. Are there any plans in place to make it so wiki signups can occur in a more normal manner, or should projects move data that needs to be widely modifyable off the wiki?

Thanks,
Jay Faulkner