[openstack-dev] [Neutron] Mid-cycle development sprint

Doug Wiegley dougwig at parksidesoftware.com
Thu May 26 21:17:01 UTC 2016

This is kind of tough timing-wise from the states. Since we lose about 24 hours to travel/time zone, that means realistically leaving on Saturday from over the pond. Not that I’m opposed to weekend travel, but summer logistics are hard (and not possible for me on this one.) Remote for me, I suppose? Or I’ll find a local approximation of a pub,and work there, in spirit.

doug