[openstack-dev] [Neutron][vpnaas]Question about MPLS VPN

Kosnik, Lubosz lubosz.kosnik at intel.com
Thu May 26 15:29:59 UTC 2016

I had a discussion with few operators and after what I heard about VPNaaS I can tell that we not suppose to help with that implementation.
Maybe we should work on service VM’s and prepare implementation of VPNaaS using them and using some prebuild images like VyOS or other.

Lubosz Kosnik
Cloud Software Engineer OSIC
lubosz.kosnik at intel.com