[openstack-dev] [keystone] integrating keystone with oauth2 (keycloak)

Shtilman, Tomer (Nokia - IL) tomer.shtilman at nokia.com
Thu May 26 15:20:55 UTC 2016

Hi
Does keystone has any plugin/extension for oauth2 authentication (keycloak in our case)
We would like to integrate keystone with an external oauth2 system in this way:
1/ Credentials / being sent to keystone
2/ Keystone will interact with external oauth2 server to  validate and fetch user details,tenant(project),roles etc.. (no endpoints) and will generate a token
3/ Token will be used from this point , token will need to be validated with oauth2 through keystone until expiry
Any thought/insights will be highly appreciated
Thanks