[openstack-dev] [keystone] Who is going to fix the broken non-voting tests?

Adam Young ayoung at redhat.com
Thu May 26 14:55:52 UTC 2016

Some mix of these three tests is almost always failing:

gate-keystone-dsvm-functional-nv FAILURE in 20m 04s (non-voting)
gate-keystone-dsvm-functional-v3-only-nv FAILURE in 32m 45s (non-voting)
gate-tempest-dsvm-keystone-uwsgi-full-nv FAILURE in 1h 07m 53s (non-voting)

Are we going to keep them running and failing, or boot them?  If we are
going to keep them, who is going to commit to fixing them?

We should not live with broken windows.