[openstack-dev] [Fuel] [QA] package-testrail-reporter

Kirill Rozin krozin at mirantis.com
Thu May 26 11:00:47 UTC 2016

I would like to inform about movement testrail repoter from
fuel-qa/fuelweb_test/testrail/ to fuel-qa/reporter

Blueprint is
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/fuel/+spec/package-testrail-reporter

Please, take into account that we still support old way of running several
report scripts. We would like to move reporter to separatly repo in future
and we just go ahead step by step. That is a step #1.
As soon as reporter will be moved to separately repo then need to fix CI
env and other places where those reports are going to used.

Thanks and best regards
Kirill Rozin