[openstack-dev] [kolla] Cross project spec liason

Steven Dake (stdake) stdake at cisco.com
Thu May 26 02:58:22 UTC 2016

Fellow core reviewers,

I have a lot of liasing to do as a PTL and would like to offload some of
it so I can get some actual sleep :)  Are there any takers on Mike's
requirement for a cross-project liason for Kolla?  The job involves
reviewing all specs in the cross project spec repository and understanding
their technical impact on Kolla.  It is important in this role to take
care of ensuring Kolla's objectives are met by the specs and raise any red
flags to the PTL and provide an update to the core team during our weekly
team meeting.  This responsibility comes with +2/-2 voting rights on all
cross project specifications.

The individual must be a core reviewer.

Regards,
-steve