[openstack-dev] [glance] [defcore] [interop] Proposal for a virtual sync dedicated to Import Refactor May 26th

Nikhil Komawar nik.komawar at gmail.com
Wed May 25 13:53:48 UTC 2016

Thanks Flavio, Erno.

Right now we've 10 participants who have RSVP yes. I was waiting for
last min additions but I think we can close the RSVP.

We should go for a google hangout on air that can be streamed live on
youtube for those merely interested in listening. For all the 10 spots,
we can accommodate on the hangout for participation.

Here's the link for the event:
https://plus.google.com/events/cb4acoebucn25vu8f7enprp85j4

More info:
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/VirtualSprints#Image_Import_Refactor_Sync_.231_--_Newton

On 5/25/16 8:51 AM, Erno Kuvaja wrote:

> On Wed, May 25, 2016 at 12:54 PM, Flavio Percoco <flavio at redhat.com
> <mailto:flavio at redhat.com>> wrote:
>
>     On 20/05/16 18:00 -0400, Nikhil Komawar wrote:
>
>         Hello all,
>

>         I want to propose having a dedicated virtual sync next week
>         Thursday May
>         26th at 1500UTC for one hour on the Import Refactor work [1]
>         ongoing in
>         Glance. We are making a few updates to the spec; so it would
>         be good to
>         have everyone on the same page and soon start merging those
>         spec changes.
>

>     This is tomorrow! Have we decided the tool?
>
>     An invite would be lovely :D
>
> ++
>
> Either one of us can provide bluejeans meeting if needed/wanted.
>
> - Erno
>

>     Flavio
>
>     --
>     @flaper87