[openstack-dev] [Solum] Proposal to change weekly IRC meeting time

Devdatta Kulkarni devdatta.kulkarni at RACKSPACE.COM
Wed May 25 03:46:33 UTC 2016

Hi team,

In today's IRC meeting [1], we discussed about changing our weekly IRC meeting time from current
time of 1700 UTC to 1400 UTC to allow our team members from Germany, India, and China to participate regularly.

I have submitted a WIP patch [2] to make this change. Please provide your votes (+1/-1) on the review.
I will remove WIP once majority of our current contributors have voted on it.

Note that we have to change the day of our weekly meeting as our preferred time slot of 1400 UTC
is not available in any channel on Tuesday.

I am thinking that if majority of our team members agree, we can move to this new time starting  June 1 meeting.

Thanks,
Devdatta

[1] http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/solum_team_meeting/2016/solum_team_meeting.2016-05-24-17.00.log.html

[2] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/320762/1