[openstack-dev] update congress

Tim Hinrichs tim at styra.com
Tue May 24 20:44:48 UTC 2016

Hi Yue,

That version of Congress definitely doesn't have the Push driver.  The Push
driver code was implemented only in the latest release (Mitaka).

Here are the upgrade instructions.  They SHOULD work, but let us know if
you run into problems, both so we can help you and so we can correct the
instructions.

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/320652/2/README.rst

Tim