[openstack-dev] Summit evolution online town halls

Jonathan Bryce jonathan at openstack.org
Tue May 24 17:21:51 UTC 2016

Hi everyone,

You might have seen the FAQ we posted last week about the continuing work
on evolving the format and structure of the Summits:
http://www.openstack.org/blog/2016/05/faq-evolving-the-openstack-design-summit/

I wanted to send a reminder note out to highlight that Thierry and I will
be hosting 2 online town halls tomorrow at 1130 and 1900 UTC to talk
through the current thinking and answer any new questions. Links to the
webinars are at the top of the blog post. If you have specific questions
not covered in the FAQ that you'd like us to talk about, feel free to email
either of us directly beforehand and we will add them to the list.

Jonathan