[openstack-dev] [aodh] Tempest gate not working

Julien Danjou julien at danjou.info
Tue May 24 14:50:21 UTC 2016

Hi,

So it turns out we tried (especially Ryota) to add Tempest support via
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/303921/ for Aodh's gate, but it does
not actually run Tempest.

Otherwise, we would have notice something wrong in
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/318052/. As EmilienM noticed in Puppet
Aodh module, who actually runs Tempest, Aodh has a test to check the
combination alarm that now fails.

The tempest job log shows that it runs the functional tests, but not Tempest:
  http://logs.openstack.org/52/318052/2/check/gate-aodh-dsvm-tempest-plugin-mongodb/5840d90/console.html.gz#_2016-05-19_14_01_49_072
  + ./post_test_hook.sh:main:56              :   sudo -E -H -u stack tox -efunctional

I've no idea how this exactly work, but if anyone has knowledge on gate
and Tempest, it'd be awesome to fix it. Or finish it, as the job are
still non-voting, I imagine nobody finished Ryota first attempt.

Cheeres,
--
Julien Danjou
;; Free Software hacker