[openstack-dev] [higgins] Should we rename "Higgins"?

Shuu Mutou shu-mutou at rf.jp.nec.com
Tue May 24 08:30:03 UTC 2016

Hi all,

Unfortunately "higgins" is used by media server project on Launchpad and CI software on PYPI. Now, we use "python-higgins" for our project on Launchpad.

IMO, we should rename project to prevent increasing points to patch.

How about "Gatling"? It's only association from Magnum. It's not used on both Launchpad and PYPI.
Is there any idea?

Renaming opportunity will come (it seems only twice in a year) on Friday, June 3rd. Few projects will rename on this date.
http://markmail.org/thread/ia3o3vz7mzmjxmcx

And if project name issue will be fixed, I'd like to propose UI subproject.

Thanks,
Shu