[openstack-dev] [telemetry] [ceilometer] [kilo] trouble reloading ceilometer pipeline

Rosensweig, Elisha (Nokia - IL) elisha.rosensweig at nokia.com
Sun May 22 13:50:31 UTC 2016

Hi All,

I'm running with Kilo and I want to make changes to my ceilometer pipeline file (changing the rate of sampling, in this case). What I did was:
(1) make the changes,
(2) restart the ceilometer agents on the compute [service openstack-ceilometer-compute restart]
(3) restart the nova agent [service openstack-nova-compute restart]
(4) restart the collector [service openstack-ceilometer-collector restart]

The changes are disregarded. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks

Elisha Rosensweig