[openstack-dev] [aodhclient] does the aodh have the feature for import/export batch alarms?

li.yuanzhen at zte.com.cn li.yuanzhen at zte.com.cn
Fri May 20 01:37:03 UTC 2016

HI All,

        in the aodh/aodhclient, I not find the feature for import/export
batch alarms.

        I mainly want to use it to implement the following requirement:
        In "migrate alarms from one openstack env to another openstack
env" scenario, I would like to do this requirement
       by a simple method, such as exporting/downloading the alarms from
one env and then importing these alarms to a new env.

        currently, does the aodh have the similar command for
import/export batch alarms?
        or does have an alternative method to implement this requirement?
        If not have, does the feature need to add in aodh/aodhclient?

Rajen(liyuanzhen)
ZTE Information Security Notice: The information contained in this mail (and any attachment transmitted herewith) is privileged and confidential and is intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s).  If you are not an intended recipient, any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other dissemination or use of the information contained is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this mail in error, please delete it and notify us immediately.