[openstack-dev] [javascript] [infra] NPM Mirrors (IMPORTANT)

Michael Krotscheck krotscheck at gmail.com
Thu May 19 19:39:31 UTC 2016

We appear to be encountering an intermittent server issue - that is to say,
some of the time the npm request for either a json file or a tarball will
terminate prematurely, which we believe is due to a request timeout at the
client side. We'll be temporarily switching back to the public registry
while we investigate. The patch in question is this one:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/318875/

Michael