[openstack-dev] [Neutron][DevStack] Do we still need the neutron-debug command?

Sean M. Collins sean at coreitpro.com
Thu May 19 15:56:40 UTC 2016

Assaf Muller wrote:
> As far as I know Devstack is/was the only user. From my perspective,
> I've never heard anyone using neutron-debug, reporting a bug against
> it or asking any questions about it. I think it's reasonable to remove
> it.

OK - I pushed a patch that just takes it out of the main stack run[1].
I'll keep the main code in neutron-legacy around if someone wants to
call it from their local.sh or whatever - but it'll eventually be
removed when we remove neutron-legacy.

[1]: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/318746/
--
Sean M. Collins