[openstack-dev] [ironic] Virtual midcycle date poll

Jim Rollenhagen jim at jimrollenhagen.com
Thu May 19 13:25:18 UTC 2016

Hi Ironickers,

We decided in our last meeting that the midcycle for Newton will again
be virtual. Now, we need to choose a date. Please indicate which options
work for you (more than one may be selected):

I'll close this poll two Mondays from now, May 30.

Note that this will be similar to the last midcycle; likely split up
into two sessions. Last time was 1500-2000 UTC and 0000-0400 UTC. If
that worked for folks, we'll do the same times again.

// jim