[openstack-dev] [all][requirements] Refresher on how to use global requirements process

Dirk Müller dirk at dmllr.de
Thu May 19 13:12:40 UTC 2016

> It's already fully documented in the requirements repo README; if
> there is no link to that from the project-guide, we should add one,
> but I would not duplicate the content.

Agreed. The project driver guide is not very explicit on this
(http://docs.openstack.org/infra/manual/drivers.html#package-requirements)
and it should at least contain a pointer to the readme. I'll submit a
review for that.

However, in my opinion the README.rst is an unfortuante mix of
information for the requirements project maintainers/reviewers as well
as for "consumers" of the requirements repo. I would prefer to
separate out that information into two different locations (maybe two
different files even) that are more targetted towards the particular
audience.

I'll suggest this as a topic for the next requirements irc meeting.