[openstack-dev] [Fuel] [Plugins] Netconfig tasks changes

Aleksandr Didenko adidenko at mirantis.com
Thu May 19 12:36:39 UTC 2016

Hi all,

please be aware that now we have two netconfig tasks (in Fuel 9.0+):

- netconfig-controller - executed on controllers only
- netconfig - executed on all other nodes

puppet manifest is the same, but tasks are different. We had to do this [0]
in order to fix network idempotency issues [1].

So if you have 'netconfig' requirements in your plugin's tasks, please make
sure to add 'netconfig-controller' as well, to work properly on controllers.

Regards,
Alex

[0] https://bugs.launchpad.net/fuel/+bug/1541309
[1]