[openstack-dev] [Openstack] [AodhClient] "composite alarm" unit test missing in aodhclient ?

li.yuanzhen at zte.com.cn li.yuanzhen at zte.com.cn
Thu May 19 08:35:35 UTC 2016

Yes, right, the "composite_rule" should be None in def
test_alarm_from_args  :-)

In addition, read the unit tests in "test_alarm_cli.py", there is no
composite test,
(like "def test_validate_args_composite", similar with
"test_validate_args_threshold,
test_validate_args_gnocchi_resources_threshold " ),
which is corresponding to composite alarm.

So, I think the "def test_validate_args_composite" may be needed, What do
you think?

thank you

best regards

Rajen

> Hi,
>

> The test case you pointed is for threshold alarm, so it is OK and
expected that "composite_rule" is None.

> Checking test codes is good idea. You can add new tests when you found
something missing by posting new patch.

lianhao.lu at intel.com; liusheng2048 at gmail.com; Mibu Ryota(壬生 亮

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/284022/7/aodhclient/tests/unit/test_alarm_cli.py

https://github.com/openstack/python-aodhclient/blob/master/aodhclient/tests/unit/test_alarm_cli.py
> > <
https://github.com/openstack/python-aodhclient/blob/master/aodhclient/tests/unit/test_alarm_cli.py

> > Rajen(liyuanzhen)

> > ZTE Information Security Notice: The information contained in this
mail (and any attachment transmitted herewith) is
> > privileged and confidential and is intended for the exclusive use of
the addressee(s).  If you are not an intended recipient,
> > any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other dissemination or
use of the information contained is strictly prohibited.