[openstack-dev] [tc]Leadership training sign-up available for entire community

Colette Alexander colettealexander at gmail.com
Thu May 19 00:20:16 UTC 2016

On Wed, May 11, 2016 at 5:02 AM, Colette Alexander
<colettealexander at gmail.com> wrote:

> [0] http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/tc/2016/tc.2016-05-10-20.02.log.html
> [1] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/Leadershiptraining

Hey all,

Just a quick update and housekeeping on leadership training:

Steve Martinelli had to drop out, so his spot can be taken by anyone
in the community interested at this point in time. Please see the sign
up sheet, and add your name if you can make it!

Also -
1. If you are listed as tentative (which at this point is Carol
Barrett I think, only) please be kind and update your information as
your travel plans solidify - I'd love to have anyone marked
'tentative' as a final sign up by this Friday, May 20th.
2. If you signed up and haven't done so already, please mark next to
your name how many days you're staying so we know who will be around
on Thursday for the optional 'debrief' day.

Thanks again!

-colette/gothicmindfood