[openstack-dev] [javascript] Seeking contributors, js-generator-openstack

Michael Krotscheck krotscheck at gmail.com
Wed May 18 15:41:13 UTC 2016

Hello everyone!

The js-generator-openstack project has been incubated under
openstack-infra, and is seeking contributors (and cores). The purpose of
the project is as follows:

   - Help manage common project configuration aspects, such as licenses,
   gerrit, authors, and more.
   - Assist in keeping dependencies up-to-date and synchronized across
   javascript projects (JS equivalent of global requirements).
   - Provide all the necessary hooks for OpenStack's JavaScript Common
   Testing Interface.
   - Suggest common tools to use for tasks such as linting, unit testing,
   functional testing, and more.
   - (Newton Stretch) Provide a quick way of bootstrapping a new
   CORS-consuming OpenStack UI.

I'm looking for help- firstly, because right now I'm the only person who's
willing to review JavaScript amongst the various infra cores, and I'd
really like more eyeballs on this project. Secondly, because I know that
I'm not the only person who has opinions about how we should be doing
JavaScript things.

Come on over to
https://review.openstack.org/#/q/project:openstack-infra/js-generator-openstack+status:open
and
help me out, would ya? If you've got questions, I'm active in the
#openstack-javascript channel.

Michael