[openstack-dev] [Neutron] Neutron plugins that do not have L3 agents

Gary Kotton gkotton at vmware.com
Wed May 18 09:55:15 UTC 2016

Hi,
The patch [i] broke all of the Neutron plugins that do not run L3 agents. This was due to the fact that some different plugins expected different values for the Q_L3_ENABLED.The revert for that patch has been blocked [ii]. In order to get out of this pickle we have proposed the following:

1.       Decouple tempest from neutron flags [iii]

2.       Enable plugins to define if they support L3 API’s (this does not mean that they need to run L3 agents) [iv]
I hope that 1 and 2 will suffice to enable us to get the CI’s back up and running again.
Thanks
Gary

i.                     https://review.openstack.org/#/c/315995/

ii.                   https://review.openstack.org/#/c/316660/