[openstack-dev] [tripleo] tripleo-common docs

Ben Nemec openstack at nemebean.com
Tue May 17 15:01:14 UTC 2016

On 05/17/2016 08:16 AM, Marius Cornea wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> The tripleo-common readme[1] points to a broken documentation link[2].
> What is the correct link for the docs?

At the moment it should probably point at
http://docs.openstack.org/developer/tripleo-docs/

Although it would be nice to have some real developer docs in
tripleo-common at some point too.  We're adding a bunch of stuff to that
repo and it's going to get unwieldy if there's no API docs for people to
look at.