[openstack-dev] [fuel][plugins][lma] Leveraging OpenStack logstash grok filters in StackLight?

Bogdan Dobrelya bdobrelia at mirantis.com
Tue May 17 12:23:44 UTC 2016

Hi.
Are there plans to align the StackLight (LMA plugin) [0] with that
recently announced source of Logstash filters [1]? I found no fast info
if the plugin supports Logstash input log shippers, so I'm just asking
as well.

Writing grok filters is... hard, I'd had a sad experience [2] with that
some time ago, and that is not that I'd like to repeat or maintain on my
own, so writing those is something definitely should be done
collaboratively :)

[0] https://launchpad.net/lma-toolchain
[1] https://github.com/openstack-infra/logstash-filters
[2] https://goo.gl/bG6EwX