[openstack-dev] [neutron] work on Common Flow Classifier and OVS Agent extension for Newton cycle

Ihar Hrachyshka ihrachys at redhat.com
Tue May 17 09:47:50 UTC 2016

> On 16 May 2016, at 15:47, Takashi Yamamoto <yamamoto at midokura.com> wrote:
>
> On Mon, May 16, 2016 at 10:25 PM, Takashi Yamamoto
> <yamamoto at midokura.com> wrote:
>> hi,
>>
>> On Mon, May 16, 2016 at 9:00 PM, Ihar Hrachyshka <ihrachys at redhat.com> wrote:
>>> +1 for earlier time. But also, have we booked any channel for the meeting? Hijacking #openstack-neutron may not work fine during such a busy (US) time. I suggest we propose a patch for https://github.com/openstack-infra/irc-meetings
>>
>> i agree and submitted a patch.
>> https://review.openstack.org/#/c/316830/
>
> oops, unfortunately there seems no meeting channel free at the time slot.

This should be solved either by changing the slot, or by getting a new channel registered for meetings. Using unregistered channels, especially during busy hours, is not effective, and is prone to overlaps for relevant meetings. The meetings will also not get a proper slot at eavesdrop.openstack.org.

Ihar