[openstack-dev] [tripleo] sharing bits between nodes during deployment

Giulio Fidente gfidente at redhat.com
Tue May 17 09:28:49 UTC 2016

On 05/12/2016 08:20 PM, Emilien Macchi wrote:
> Hi,
>
> During the recent weeks, we've noticed that some features would have a
> common challenge to solve:
> How to share informations or files between nodes, during a multi-node
> deployment.

Some additional examples are the haproxy backends, which should be
dynamically built from the nodes hosting a particular service or the
list of rabbitmq nodes, which should be distributed to all nodes hosting
a service depending on rabbitmq.

While not the cleanest approach, I was thinking about plugging an
'allNodesConfig' output in the service templates. I'll try to put up a
WIP unless people has better ideas.
--
Giulio Fidente
GPG KEY: 08D733BA | IRC: gfidente