[openstack-dev] [cinder][nova] Multi-attach/Cinder-Nova weekly IRC meetings

Ildikó Váncsa ildiko.vancsa at ericsson.com
Tue May 17 04:17:46 UTC 2016

Never use Outlook... :) :(

All channels are taken at that slot, but I had an old calendar loaded in Outlook somehow so it didn't show. I will try to find another slot that works, today we can fall back and have a chat on the Cinder channel I think as we have more Cinder items for now.

Thanks,
/Ildikó