[openstack-dev] A Summary of Design Summit Summaries (!)

Hugh Blemings hugh at blemings.org
Tue May 17 01:39:52 UTC 2016

Hiya,

A couple of folk were kind enough to point out that the list I'd
collated each week in Lwood [1] of Design Summit Project summaries was
of use to them.

Thus inspired I've just done a blog post (which will appear on
planet.openstack.org too) which brings them all into a single article;

http://hugh.blemings.id.au/2016/05/17/openstack-summit-austin-2016-summary-of-summaries/

I'll update this if any further summaries appear.

Thanks for the positive feedback about my modest endeavour and, more
importantly, to the many community members that took the time to write
up summaries of the sessions themselves.

Cheers,
Hugh

[1] http://hugh.blemings.id.au/openstack/lwood/