[openstack-dev] [craton] meeting notes

sean roberts seanroberts66 at gmail.com
Mon May 16 15:51:30 UTC 2016

first team meeting notes here
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/craton-meeting-2016-05-16

We have two weeks until M1, which is a good date to finalize what features
we will have in the newton release.

We proposed the project name Craton to stick. Let's propose an alternative
here quickly if anyone wants.

We agreed to hold meetbot IRC meetings 07:30 PDT. The #openstack-meeting-4
slot is available.

We agreed to move all email to openstack-dev at lists.openstack.org with the
subject starting with [craton]

The chat.freenode.net IRC channel #craton is up and running, but not logged
yet.

We want to target getting together face to face around the time of the yet
to be scheduled Operators Mid-Cycle. 19 July Watcher mid-cycle in
hillsboro, OR may be the area and time.

I am happy to patch both the IRC meeting and craton logging patches, as
soon as we decide.

I would recommend that we decide on these items today or tomorrow, so we
can get started on important project work.

~ sean