[openstack-dev] [neutron][devstack] Third party CI breakage around Q_L3_ENABLED

Gary Kotton gkotton at vmware.com
Mon May 16 15:07:19 UTC 2016

Hi,
Actually the breakage is not sue to Q_L3_ENABLED. It is due to
https://review.openstack.org/#q,d894221457efa3a2a0bf3db76a4c5e8ffba36e29,n,
The Q_L3_ENABLED is something that each CI can configure depending on what
their supported mode is.
Until now this mean that L3 was supported by the plugin.
Thanks
Gary