[openstack-dev] [python3][performance][python] [trove] timeouts in gate-trove-python34-db

Amrith Kumar amrith at tesora.com
Mon May 16 14:39:59 UTC 2016

Thanks Victor, I see your question on Infra. I'm going to restate it here just in case someone who reads the ML notices it.

<haypo> hi. i'm investigating "Random timeout on gate-trove-python34-db" https://bugs.launchpad.net/trove/+bug/1582257 : i noticed that python 2 has many precompiled wheel packages, whereas python 3 has to compile locally many packages
<openstack> Launchpad bug 1582257 in OpenStack DBaaS (Trove) "Random timeout on gate-trove-python34-db" [Undecided,New]
<haypo> does someone know what build the wheel packages in the OpenStack repository of Python packages? ex: http://mirror.gra1.ovh.openstack.org/wheel/ubuntu-14.04-x86_64/mako/Mako-1.0.4-py2-none-any.whl
<haypo> i would like to provide wheel packages for Python 3 too ;)
<haypo> to speedup the creation of .tox/py34/ on jobs

Thanks,

-amrith